Friday, February 18, 2011

Randomness 2


Here are just a few random sketches from my sketchbook.  The flamingos were a wonderful experiment into a range of styles i could play with from very graphic to realistic-ish.  It's hard to know what kind of style i should pursue in my illustration work, but i feel that the flamingo in the top right was very successful and i think it might be a style worth looking into.

Wanna guess who this guy is?  Ignoring the fact he has a totally cliche puppet politician body (i hate me too for that decision), can you tell me the name of this famous person?  If not, i will probably cry and call into question my abilities as a caricature artist.  i do plan on reworking him at some point, but for now this is where he stands (or hangs! cuz he's on strings and all!  hehehe)


Last but certainly not least, i drew a pic of my room and then filled it with random creatures.  Simple and fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment